A: BD Learning Compass offers a couple of ways for you to manage and track training inside our system in the role of a Customer Learning Manager.
NOTE: The system is not validated as an official system of record for your training evidence for your regulatory and audit requirements, so you will want to make sure to keep your own records at your facility of your learners’ progress in the system.
- Need a way to assign training to your employees and/or non-employees for Pyxis, Alaris and MedMined technologies?
- Have users who are not able to use the training in your own Learning Management System (LMS)?
- Have your own
LMS? We’ll also show you how to gain access to the SCORM content for the end
user tutorials you need.
We are offering several free webinars to show you how to assign training dynamically to your staff. You will learn about the Customer Learning Manager feature in BD Learning Compass and how you can easily create Custom Groups and assign training courses for BD products…like Pyxis™ and Alaris™.
Please join us for one of our free webinars! You can register by linking to the Event from the "Become a Customer Learning Manager in BD Learning Compass" course, or sign up in our BD Learning Compass Events.
Please let us know what questions you have. We look forward to showing you this amazing Learning Compass feature!
- Log in to BD Learning Compass - https://bd.com/LearningCompass.
- In the Global Search box at the upper right corner, type Customer Learning Manager and click the search icon.
- Complete the instructions in the "Become a Customer Learning Manager in BD Learning Compass" course to learn how to use the options for your team.
If you are already registered in Learning Compass, click this link to log in to Learning Compass and open the "Become a Customer Learning Manager in BD Learning Compass" course.
Download the attached document for detailed instructions for how to use the new Learning Assignment Tool in BD Learning Compass - BD_Learning_Compass_Quick_Start_Guide-CustomerLearningManager.pdf