Find Your Courses
There are a number of ways to find the course (learning object) you want to complete:
- On your Learner Home Page, scroll down to the Assignments area on the left side. If your educator has assigned training in the system, it will appear in the Assignments area.
- No assignments? No worries.
- Under Curriculum Finder on the right side of your screen:
- Step 1: Select your Product
- Step 2: Choose your Version
- Step 3: Choose your Role
- Nurse/Clinician: Look for one more option in Pyxis ES courses: Profile, Non-Profile, or both Profile/Non-Profile
- Click Go to Choose the version of the curriculum that matches your system.
- Have the main system? Choose the Essentials option.
- Have MedStation AND Med Link? Choose the Essentials with Med Link option.
Downloadable Courses in SCORM format
Need to download content for your own LMS? Use the Help > SCORM Content - Downloadable Content for my LMS link for detailed instructions.
SCORM Curricula are located in the role Educator/LMS Admin in the Curriculum Finder.
Need More Help Finding a Course?
Still can't find what you're looking for? Send us an email at LearningCompass@bd.com with what you are looking for, and we're happy to help you find the right stuff.